The EYE3 is the newest addition to the Eyedaptic product line up and is the best in class state-of-the-art self-contained Augmented Reality Eye Wear with a wide 55-degree field of view. With proprietary embedded software to provide a hands-free viewing experience, this brings our visual aid to new levels to help those with retina-related vision loss lead fuller, productive lives.
Equipped with patented simulated natural vision software, the Eyedaptic solution optimizes the user’s functional peripheral vision. It does this through a small embedded camera which captures the surroundings, manipulates and enhances the pixels and re-displays the image.
- Multiple Viewing Modes
- Autozoom Mode – automatically zooms to bring text to the users most favored text size, allowing for easier and more efficient use, with no need to remember gestures or controls
- Image Stabilization – automatic stabilization for higher magnification modes
- Plain Zoom Mode – user controls full-screen uniform magnification
- Contrast Enhancement – More contrast modes – not only edge enhancement but also white on black and black on white modes
- Magnification up to 10x, ideal trade-off between zoom function and available field of view
- Fits comfortably, for extended wearability across a variety of tasks
- Over 4 hours continuous use without any cords or recharging